Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The one with Twist Robinson's Galleria

Last night, Ganns and I went to Robinson's Galleria for dinner. After our meal, we decided to have some dessert. After walking through the mall, I suggested we get Blizzard from Dairy Queen. The place where Dairy Queen used to be had a new name--Twist. Since the setup of the store was very similar to Dairy Queen and since the ice cream dessert item was called "Blizzard", we ordered our usual--Butterfinger Blizzard for me and Walnut Fudge Blizzard for Ganns.

Needless to say, we were duped BIG time. The base ice cream was not the one used for the Blizzard. It was soft serve ice cream! Although soft serve ice cream is healthier, I didn't go there for that! I went for a real Blizzard! It was after I had the dessert when I realized that there were no logos of Dairy Queen anywhere in the store! Twist had blatantly mislead me into believing that I'm getting Dairy Queen when all I'm getting is soft serve ice cream served the "Blizzard" way. Dairy Queen ought to sue these people! Obviously, I'm never going back!

No comments: