I've been tagged by Aura!
Ten Years Ago:
1. I was listening to Jagged Little Pill by Alanis Morissette.
2. I began the weight loss program that would succeed in dropping 40 pounds from my frame.
3. I began singing with ReVerse/Release.
4. I missed the Dean's List by 0.03.
5. I got my Calvin and Hobbes tattoo.
Five years ago:
1. Cathy and I celebrated our 2nd year anniversary as a couple.
2. I gained back the 40 pounds I lost ten years ago.
3. I quit Release.
4. I was promoted to Acting Director of DLS-College of Saint Benilde's College Communication Office.
5. Jesus Christ found me.
One year ago:
1. Cathy and I celebrated our 2nd year anniversary as a married couple.
2. I began the nth diet. Lost nothing.
3. I started to write songs for Christ.
4. I started Superblessed Media.
5. Nathan turned one.
1. God reminded me "love begets love."
2. Cathy made me a pasta dish that I ate today.
3. Bounce and I jammed at his house.
4. Found and bought a copy of Cher's Gold.
5. Finished four modules for work.
Five Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Pringles Salt and Vinegar.
2. Wendy's Frosty.
3. KitKat Chunky White.
4. Ruffles Sour Cream and Cheddar.
5. Kahluea Walnut Cake from Tazza.
Five Songs I Know All the Words To:
1. Hold On. Wilson Phillips.
2. Galileo. Indigo Girls.
3. Place In This World. Michael W. Smith.
4. Everything To Me. Avalon.
5. Big Yellow Taxi. Joni Mitchell/Amy Grant/Counting Crows.
Five Things I Would Do with 100 Million Dollars:
1. Tithe 10%.
2. Set aside another 10% for immediate and extended family.
3. Start a literacy program for underprivileged children.
4. Invest in a good portfolio management program for Nathan and all future Deens.
5. Donate money to stem cell research.
Five Places I Would Run Away To:
Five Things I Would Never Wear:
1. High heels.
2. Black nail polish.
3. Leather pants.
4. Sandos while playing basketball.
5. Pink socks.
Five Favorite TV Shows:
2. Perfect Strangers.
4. Desperate Housewives.
5. Will and Grace.
Five bad habits:
1. I worry.
2. I nag.
3. I complain.
4. I bite my nails.
5. I eat when I'm stressed.
Five biggest joys:
4. Mom and John
5. Cable television
Five favorite toys:
I don't really have toys.
Five Fictional Characters I Would Date:
Sorry, I really don't see myself dating anyone now that I have Cathy.
I'm tagging Ariel, Keren, Phoebe, Tina, and Boris.