Sunday, March 20, 2005

The one with the Fitness Groove

A few months ago, I started a fitness regimen at Slimmer's World Pasay Road. After slogging it out for three months, I've discovered I get bored easily, but I don't want to gain back the weight I've lost.

Then I found MTV Grind's The Fitness Groove at Tower Records Glorietta. Surprise! For P75, I get an hour and a half workout that's dance-oriented, so it's a lot of fun, despite my lack of rhythm and dancing skill. Sa warmup pa lang, pinawisan na ako. I'm that out of shape, hwekhwekhwek.

So here's to my becoming thinner!

Meanwhile, I'm going to send a resume to this company that's looking for voice talents. I used a lot of voices in my Prosec tour, and I think it'd be great to be the voice of some future character! LOL Pray for me naman, o. And may God be given the glory.

1 comment:

site said...

I saw a great deal of helpful information above!