Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The one where you can bless my Blog of the Year 2004

Bene Diction, whose blog BeneDictionBlogsOn.com was my Blog of the Year at the Superblessed Christian Blog Awards two out of three years, superblessing me more than any other blog online today, has wished me the best of luck at the Philippine Blog Awards, where Superblessed is a pleased-as-punch semifinalist.

It's my pleasure to turn the tables on Bene as the BeneDictionBlogsOn.com blog is a finalist as well at the annual Canadian Blog Awards, standing tall amongst other nominees in the Best Religious Blog category.

Now's your chance to show Canada that Canuck Christians have what it takes to win at one of these shindigs! Hie on over to the Canadian Blog Awards and vote for Bene Diction, please! This blog deserves to win.

God bless your chances, BD! Go, God-blogs!

Which reminds me, I should post the nominees for the Superblessed Christian Blog Awards 2005 soon!

1 comment:

site said...

It cannot succeed in actual fact, that is exactly what I think.