Thursday, December 01, 2005

The one where Sparrow/EMI ruins my holidays



Avalon has a new album! Aaaack!

Titled Stand, their 6th studio album features 10 tracks and is bound to be another surefire excellent album. According to Sparrow Records, the carrier single is Love Won't Leave You (strangely enough, not on the track listing over at MusiChristian.com.

I visited MusiChristian.com to pre-order an autographed copy, and guess what?

I CAN'T! EMI doesn't ship outside the USA!

What kind of pseudo-capitalist imperialism is rearing its ugly head at me? Won't allow God-music to make its way to this pagan shore, eh, EMI?!

Phooey. Would've been the best Christmas gift, too.
Sue Prince has offered to help me out! Praise God for brothers and sisters in the faith! Love you, love you, love you, Sue! Thank you so much! I'm gonna have the best Christmas gift! Woohoo!

No comments: