I honestly love it when blogger friends tag me to answer some survey. Wala lang - feeling loved.
Total Number of Films I own on DVD and Video: Oh dear. More than 150, I'm sure. DVDs, about 70, videos, about 80 or more. I reall should count 'em.
The Last Film I Bought: I bought Chris Rock's Never Scared HBO special on video. Film? Can't quite recall, but I do remember watching Y Tu Mama Tambien with Cathy. Ugh. It was not a Christian film.
Five Films Which I Watch A Lot/ Mean A Lot To Me:
1. Mr. Holland's Opus. This film chronicles the life of Glen Holland, played by Richard Dreyfuss. It inspired me to be a teacher.
2. The Notebook. My favorite romantic film. I look at it as the film that showed me the rest of my life with Cathy.
3. Imelda. This documentary detailing the life of Imelda Marcos digs real deep. Get to know our Iron Butterfly.
4. Sister Act. This is one of my favorite comedies. Whoopi Goldberg is hilarious, and the music is excellent. Mark Shaiman's a genius.
5. Heart and Souls. I love Robert Downey, Jr, and this film is one of his best.
Five people I'm passing the baton to: Linda, Drina, Toni, Abby, and Daxi. I'll bet Daxi'll be the last to answer it.