Saturday, July 02, 2005

Link Du Jour: Notes in the Key of Life

Notes in the Key of Life is home to Cindy Swanson, radio personality, writer, and inspiring Christian. I discovered Cindy's site quite by accident, and was impressed by the openness, effervescence, and cheerful joy that reflects in her blog. I remember saying to myself, "wow, this has got to be on my blogroll!"

And for good reason. Cindy's blog superblesses in many, many ways. She uses it as a platform to discuss issues close to her heart from Biblical standpoints. She publishes interviews with other well-known Christian personalities. She rants and raves about the things that matter, and occasionally, the things that shouldn't, but after she's done, you realize, actually do.

Her voice is smooth as silk and as pleasant as sunshine pouring through one's window like butterscotch (thanks, Joni M.). I wish we could get her show over here in the Philippines, but since I can't, I have to content myself with listening to her demo. LOL What a sweet voice to match her sweet personality!

Truly, this is one superblessed woman, and I am superduperblessed for having gotten to know her and count her among my online sisters.

Notes in the Key of Life. Visit Cindy today.

---

Link Du Jour is Superblessed's recommended site of the day. It appears at least three times a week. When you're linked on the right-hand side of this blog, you're linked because yours is a quality blog that superblesses me in many ways. This is my way of saying "Thank You" for playing an important role in helping me grow and become a better person.

To Superblessed visitors: the Link Du Jour comes highly recommended. Please find time to visit the recommended blog and see how it (and its author) can be of benefit to you too.

1 comment:

Cindy Swanson said...

Ganns, I just now found this! Thank you so very much for making me a "link du jour"--I'm so honored, and I'll definitely give you a shout-out in my blog. You made my day!