Sunday, April 09, 2006

The one with the Victory Christian Fellowship convergence

The first convergence for 2006 takes place this afternoon at 5PM, as congregations from Victory Christian Fellowship's 10 different local churches in Metro Manila descend on the Fort to celebrate Jesus in the open field opposite PriceSmart.

For the first time, I'll be part of the choir, and truth be told, I'm truly, truly excited. I haven't been part of a praise and worship team since 2005, and I've grown to miss it. In the hiatus, I've written about 10 more songs, bringing the aggregate total of praise and worship songs waiting on the backburner to about 30.

I praise God for the opportunity, and pray I don't let Him down.

I hope your weekend will be as exciting as mine! :)

1 comment:

jordanhousesc.org said...

Quite worthwhile data, thanks for your post.