Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The one with Stephen Curtis Chapman in Manila





Steven Curtis Chapman is going to hold a concert in Manila! How excited am I? Woohoo!

Steven Curtis Chapman, a Dove Award-winning singer and songwriter, may be best known on Philippine shores for his ballad on faithfulness, I Will Be Here, a song to which sixteen million couples have probably met and fallen in love, but I actually prefer his more rollicking guitar-driven pop-rock tunes, including the absolutely fantastic Live Out Loud, the driving Declaration of Dependence, the poignant and heartfelt Speechless, and the majestic Remembering You off the OST of Music Inspired by the Chronicles of Narnia.

Steven Curtis Chapman's concert in Manila, billed as I Will Be Here: Steven Curtis Chapman Live in Manila will be held on May 7, 2006, from 7-9PM at the Philippine International Convention Center Plenary Hall. The venue is intimate and very small, which makes for a great concert. I honestly wish I could go, but since I obviously don't have any cash to spare (boohoo!), I implore you to treat yourself to a deserved break this summer and go watch Steven Curtis Chapman Live in Manila!

Click here to visit his official Manila concert website. Steven Curtis Chapman Live in Manila is brought to us by Fish Magazine.

1 comment:

site said...

I saw really much worthwhile info in this post!