Thursday, March 02, 2006

The one with the answers to "Ask Ganns 1"

Thanks to Dan and Patrick for their questions. We should do this more often, haha. As if.

From Patrick:
1. What's your idea of camp madness?
What is camp madness? I think camp madness is throwing a frog in your tentmate's sleeping bag.

2. Hmm, what's your idea of bliss?
Bliss? A Saturday afternoon with Nathan and Cathy, just playing in our room with the airconditioner on. Potato chips on standby.

3. How about fave superheroes and cartoons? Who are they?
My favorite fictional superhero is Dr. Strange. I don't quite know why - there's something kinda cool about being a sorcerer

4. How has your relationship been with Jesus lately?
Lately, it hasn't been as good as it should be, primarily because I've been very stubborn. In the course of the past two days, though, I've learned some very important things about myself, and I know that Christ and I will draw closer in the next few days as a result.

From Dan:
1. How is your marriage doing?
I couldn''t be happier. Cathy and I celebrated my birthday on Saturday with my in-laws, and Sunday with my family. I'm so blessed to have this incredible woman beside me.

2. How has becoming a father helped you understand your relationship with your Heavenly Father?
I've learned so many things about forgiveness from Nathan. There will be days when he will really vex me, and at the start, I was a little heavyhanded on him (not too literally, but there have been moments when I had to catch myself, because I think he's too young to understand the concept of spanking, and Cathy and I have since decided to spare the rod as much as possible in favor of "naughty corner therapy").
God is a loving God who forgives me ALL THE TIME. I'm learning to pass that on to Nate.

3. What is one of the most important things you learned about yourself during your 29th year(the one just past)?
I'm so full of myself. I'm working on fixing that. ;)

4. Will we be getting more of the Superblessed Podcast?
Bwahahahaha! You're my voice of reason, Dan. I'll try to find time to record something over the weekend.

Thanks for the questions! That was fun!

No comments: