Monday, May 29, 2006

The one with the recording studio in Makati

After much searching for a recording studio in Makati, I've finally found a Makati recording studio I can use! Praise God! Hahaha!

The name of the Makati recording studio is SoundWeavers. Located at Unit 3301 Cityland Pasong Tamo Tower,Don Chino Roces Ave., Makati City, right in front of Don Bosco and beside WalterMart, where parking is ample, this recording studio in Makati is swee-heeet!

Sound Weavers' studio equipment is topnotch, including Peavy Predator strat style electric guitar, Yamaha guitar amplifier, Fender Blues Deluxe guitar amp, Morley Wah, Boss DS1, Guitar POD, Warwick Corvette bass guitar, SansAmp Bass DI, Aphex Bass Xciter, Bass POD, Trace Elliot bass amp, Gallien Kruger bass amp & speakers, Pearl ELX drum set with Sabian Pro Sonix cymbals. All digital recording, all updated software (legit, FYI).

Best part? Sound Weavers recording studio in Makati charges only Php900 per hour for the main studio (P7,500 per 10-hour day), and the rates include the use of the instruments! You can't get value like that for a Makati recording studio for P900 an hour, come on!

Within the next two weeks, I hope to upload a bunch of new worship songs that I (intend to) record at Sound Weavers. I'm sure I'll be happy with the results. Booyah!

You can call Sound Weavers at 7295243. Look for Monmon, Neil or Gerry. Tell 'em Ganns sent you, because I'm so pleased with the place.

1 comment:

comprar tablet pc said...

It won't really have effect, I think this way.