Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The one where I'm tagged Part 1

Toni tags me, so here we go.

Instructions: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) Seeking Solace
2) Kiss My Mike
3) Micerridwen
4) Wifely Steps
5) Superblessed

Next select five people to tag:

1) Arthur
2) Noelle
3) Jay
4) Candice
5) Abby

And now the questions…

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was a college junior, singing with an R&B group and struggling through Literary Criticism.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
According to my blog, I won a Valentine's blowout for Cathy from the Philippine Daily Inquirer's 2BU.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Sour Cream and Cheddar Ruffles
2) Jack n' Jill Tostillas
3) Sugarhouse Turtle Pie
4) Mr. Chips
5) Tazza's Madeleine [this is spectacular! You should try this!]

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1) Hold On by Wilson Phillips
2) Galileo by Indigo Girls
3) The Glory by Avalon
4) Walking on Broken Glass by Annie Lennox
5) Tea and Sympathy by Jars of Clay

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Give at least 10% to the church
2) Start a scholarship fund
3) Take Cathy on a trip to Paris (the Louvre!)
4) Go to Egypt to see the mummies (hey, it's my money!)
5) Go on a dinosaur excavation (hey, it's my money!)

Five bad habits:
1) Sugar after every meal
2) Displaced aggression
3) Multitasking (I think this can be a bad habit if not at the right place and time)
4) I can't stop talking!
5) Procrastination.

Five things you like doing:
1) Blogging.
2) Cooking with Cathy
3) Playing with Nathan
4) Writing songs
5) Reading books

Five things you would never wear again:
1) Basketball jerseys with fishnet sides
2) Mousse
3) White socks under black pants
4) Boxers in public (Don't ask.)
5) Leather jackets (It's just not me.)

Five favorite toys:
1) My PC
2) My keyboard
3) Lego
4) Those plastic kitchens where you pretend to cook
5) He-Man!!

No comments: