Thursday, June 23, 2005

The one that gives thanks for CHED

Three weeks ago, I submitted my latest design draft to the Commission on Higher Education. To my pleasant surprise, they actually liked the design. The people on the team (Bebot, Teng, Dang, and Dr. Daraug) have been very supportive of my work, knowing especially that I can't get paid until the finalization of the project, and are now doing overtime to ensure that the report comes out as soon as possible.

Thank God for CHED. Aside from the fact that they do provide financial assistance to poor Filipinos who deserve tertiary education, the Commission is currently my only source of income outside of the printing biz. When the money does come out, it'll put an end to our debt. Praise God.

Meanwhile, if anyone wants to buy a kidney... ;)

No comments: