1. I Don't Wanna Be Your Friend Nina
2. Wag Na Wag Mong Sasabihin Kitchie Nadal
3. I Wanna Be With You Avalon
4. The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything Veggietales
5. Dance Dance Dance Wilson Phillips
6. Closer to Fine Indigo Girls
7. Anytime (I Am There) Deborah Gibson
8. Five Candles Jars of Clay
9. Don't Walk Away Ganns (yeah, listening to myself, kapal ko! Watch for the single out in March!)
10. Sticks and Stones Dale Ibay
What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
About 30MB. I've got to delete stuff.
The last CD you bought is Let's Talk About Love by Celine Dion, for one of my Perfect-Proposals.com clients. For myself, I think the last CD I bought was WOW Gospel 2003.
What is the last song you listened to before this message? Nina's I Don't Wanna Be Your Friend. The Diane Warren Love Songs album has been stuck in my player for ages.
Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you.
1. I Could Not Ask For More by Edwin McCain. Cathy's and my theme song.
2. Everything To Me by Avalon. My song for God.
3. Big Yellow Taxi by Amy Grant/Joni Mitchell/Counting Crows. My song for life.
4. Not While I'm Around by Barbra Streisand. My song for Nathan.
5. Hold On by Wilson Phillips. My song for myself.
Who are you gonna pass this stick to?
1. Tina. She's working on her thesis, and needs a break.
2. Galvin. My favorite international male blogger of 2004, a great musician, and wonderful Asian Christian.
3. The Rowster. She's too busy, and needs a break too. Take the tip as well, RushHourHell. ;)