Thursday, January 20, 2005

The one with the thrill of life

I'm so thrilled with the direction of my life! Sometimes, you're up, sometimes, you're down, but you're never without a God who loves you, and I have seen Him work so magnificently in my life, it's just stunning.

I think it's safe to say it now:

So here's what I'm up to:
1) We're revamping LIVEtheLIFE Magazine to become a kick-butt online Christian presence for Filipino teens.
2) Perfect Proposals is coming along swimmingly. We've gathered up several proposals, and will lay out the book by next week. :) God be praised.
3) My mother's launching an amazing skin care product line that blows me away. It's pricey because the ingredients are top-of-the-line. I'm helping her develop the packaging, and we'll launch the website in due time. Will keep you all posted. It's really good stuff.
4) Will record a new batch of demos in February. Will hopefully have an EP ready for release by my birthday.

Isn't God awesome? May He be praised.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that's so wonderful, Ganns! I'm so glad that things are becoming clearer and more tangible for you. This is going to be a great year, I know it!

site said...

It will not work in fact, that is exactly what I think.