Friday, January 14, 2005

The one where I've been nominated for a blog award



I've held the Superblessed Christian Blog Awards for five years running now (wow!), and in that span of time, been given the opportunity to bless dozens of Christian blogs that have encouraged and kept me going throughout the years as a Christian blogger.

That I'm blessed by these blogs is blessing enough. That they would care to bless me outside of what they do as bloggers - whoa! - that's icing on my Sugarhouse turtle pie. I've been given two blog awards of my own: the first, from Christopher Wright, who elected me Blogger of the Month on What in Tarnation, and the second from Jax of Jax Place, who awarded me her Filipino Christian Blogger of the Year, a prize I've cherished equally.

Now, it's a pleasant surprise to learn that I'm up for Blog of the Month (or something to that effect) on Chette Dizon's blog. Thank you to whomever nominated me, and to God always be the glory.

No comments: