Friday, January 21, 2005

The one with getting the EP out

So here's a thought. There are now approximately 20 songs recorded already, 100% of which is contemporary Christian. To record my newer stuff, I'll have to rent studio time and work it there instead of setting things up using the computer at home. Without Mike Cons helping me out, a home recording studio is out of the question.

Which brings me now to this question: is it even worth it to market an EP of contemporary Christian music, knowing most Filipinos' aversion to blatantly God-affirming fare? I got burned the first time.

Hay! One at a time. Libro muna.

3 comments:

Lyra said...

Hi ganns! Well, I'm interested to hear contemporary Christian Music. Actually, I know a lot of people who's interested. :)

Jay said...

G-Spot!
Congrats on the recording. My thoughts:

If you're really looking to make money off of it, my best bet would be to market it directly with the different churches, congregations and communities. Lord knows there are oodles and oodles of them.

Besides, you can always say you're doing it for love of music plus you're spreading your message.

BTW, what did you think of Kanye West's behavior in MTV Punk'd? It was very appalling especially considering that they were recording a Christian video.

To quote the "officer" : "You don't have a permit to film, but apparently, you have one for acting like a jackass."

sexshoptienda.net said...

A great deal of useful information for me!