Wednesday, September 29, 2004

The one with Nathan's pics

With my new digital camera, I'm like a father gone mad! I've been taking pictures of Nathan left and right. Naturally, I don't have any instinct for this yet, and I trust good buddies Harold and Rick will train me well. :p

Nathan got his first haircut during his real birthday, September 23, 2004. We took him to Cuts for Tots, where he bawled his eyes out while seated in a red Corvette chair. Now, I would bawl my eyes out if I were seated in a Corvette, but for different reasons entirely. Since I didn't have the Panasonic camera at the time, we used a film-based camera, and are now waiting to finish the film so we can have it developed. How funny.






6 comments:

Michael said...

With a digital camera you don't have to wait or pay to have film developed. Also you never run out of film. They are very nice.

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Toni said...

He's a big boy! :) He has Cathy's mouth. :)

Tina said...

He's so cute! :D

Esteban said...

Kids are so wonderful. :)

Esteban
http://blog.bakura.org/

site said...

For my part everybody ought to glance at this.