Friday, September 10, 2004

The one on being back to blog

It has been more than four months since the blog at Superblessed.net went offline, much to my chagrin. The reasons? An Internet cafe that wouldn't accept cookies, a blog interface that wouldn't accept my passwords, and a webmaster who couldn't remember the email he used when he signed me up. It was a recipe for Godblogging disaster.

In that span of time, I also found myself immersed in the relatively daunting task of setting up my God-mission: creating a magazine for teens and young adults that would glorify the name of Christ Jesus while remaining relevant and... well... hip. [The sheer choice of the word 'hip' automatically invalidates its hipness... oops, there it is again.]

Between setting up Live the Life Magazine, its online incarnation, as well as
Perfect-Proposals.com (which y'all can visit!), and preparing for Nathan's first birthday party this month (yes, it's been a year!), I found myself constantly online but unable to express myself. Ergo, back to good ol' Blogger.

I look forward to keeping this particular blog as my area of expression, and the nerve center for activities to unite young and young-at-heart Filipino God-bloggers. I look forward to your joining me on this journey. Paul says in Acts 24:20, "... I consider my life worth nothing to me if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me--the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace."

May our lives be the ultimate testimony to His goodness in our lives. Peace out, y'all!

9 comments:

Mercedes said...

Woohoo! First comment! Now that that's out of my system, welcome back, and yes, you were missed. No info on the development of the magazine? Congrats to Nathan...happy first birthday! God bless you (and mom & dad, too).

Mercedes said...

Arg. Not "Living" but Phisch ought to be the name of the poster above. Sorry about that.

M said...

ganns!welcome back!i super missed u ha! and you've resorted to blogspot na :D ur friendster pic w/ nathan is really cute, and don't worry, ur hiatus was a much needed break for you naman...ingat!

Pressed said...

Welcome back Ganns!!!

Michael said...

Welcome back I will be looking forward to your posts.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to reading along!

Mark said...

I love your new layout, Ganns! I'm looking forward to catching back up on your life and projects!

Exclamation Mark (aka Gospel Mark)

http://exclamationmark.typepad.com/checkmark

Susan L. Prince said...

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!

Missed you Ganns!

Glad to see you back!

Tina said...

welcome back! :D