Friday, February 17, 2006

The one with my birthday gift to myself 2006


Today, I bought myself the Anthony Travel Logistics Kit. I've never felt more manly in my life. Bwahahaha. Plus, I got it on sale from Beauty Bar (ask not what I was doing in there) at half price. It was so worth the money.

Seriously, I know it's important for a man to keep himself looking good, and with the weight loss program I'm on now, I'm thoroughly convinced I'll be able to do it well this time. This travel kit from Anthony Logistics will really help, I'm sure.

Contents of the Kit:
1. Sports Stick SPF 15
Objective: Laugh at the sun; sneer at the wind.
Strategy: Chamomile soothes, calendula soothes, aloe vera heals, vitamins A, D and E nourish, SPF 15 protects, beeswax holds it all together.

2. Shave Cream
Objective: A smooth shave; for the first time in your life, a truly smooth shave.
Strategy: Lightly coat face with smooth stuff: eucalyptus oil to heal, squalene to lubricate, aloe vera gel to soothe, an infusion of hops (do not drink) to relax, a bunch of vitamins to nourish -A, B5, C and E.

3. Glycerin Cleashing Bar (in Citrus)
Objective: Live clean, mostly. Shave clean, always.
Strategy: A great soap - filled with good stuff that will prepare your skin for shaving and keep your body clean: botanical extracts to soothe and heal, aloe vera and glycerin to moisturize, orange extract to exfoliate.

4. After Shave Balm
Objective: Stop the suffering. Extinguish the fire of scraping your skin with steel blades. Cool it, man.
Strategy: A greaseless emulsion of natural plant extracts. Allantoin to soothe, benzocaine to help relieve razor burn, aloe vera to heal and a bunch of vitamins to nourish - A, C, and E.

5. Shave Towel
If you plan to shave, you, of course, need a towel.

6. Travel Logistics Checklist
This is funny. The checklist has condoms. Hahaha.

I love this kit. I've also packed in it my toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, and melon alcogel from Zen Zest. If the world ends, I know I can still make a smooth shave.

Thanks to Cathy who allowed me to buy this indulgence.

1 comment:

sex shop tienda said...

Wow, there is a lot of effective info in this post!