Wednesday, December 22, 2004

The one with the LIVEtheLIFE-unrelated post

90% of the posts for the past few months have been LIVEtheLIFE-related, and I admit it's taking a toll. I'm superblessed by all the writers, pastors, artists, musicians, celebrities, family members, and everyone else who've been praying and working with me to make this vision a reality. God bless you all; I pray you'll give me the guided tour of your mansions when we meet up one glorious day in Heaven.

Meanwhile, I'm really pressed for posting something totally unrelated to LIVEtheLIFE, so I just thought I'd say...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Don't forget the reason for this season!

2 comments:

Jax said...

merry christmas, ganns, cath and nathan!

posicionamiento web valencia said...

Thanks so much for this article, pretty useful material.