Friday, December 17, 2010

Witnessing His blessings

I'll make this short and sweet: the Greenhills church for which I work recently finished its Overflow series on extreme generosity and audacious faith. Challenged and encouraged, I decided to bless someone with my iPod Classic to a worshiper who loves to worship but has never had an mp3 player in his life.

Two weeks later, I received an iPod Touch. Not long after that, my Nokia 1400 - so entry-level, its highest feature is a flashlight - was replaced by a spanking brand-new Blackberry Curve 9300.

I almost want to give away my car. (Hello, Volkswagen New Beetle?) I'm also tempted to give away our Las Pinas townhouse so that we might receive a Makati condo or something, but you know, God also recommends self-control, so I'll let it be.

Listening to: Tobymac Christmas This Year

No comments: