Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The one with what to expect in 2005

2004 was a roller coaster year. I promised myself several things, the most important of which was to do great things for God. So far, I've released one issue of LIVEtheLIFE and found myself over my head. LOL An excellent God deserves excellent work, and I haven't been living up to the job description as best as I could.

Regardless, our God is a God of second chances, and I know He's willing to give me another shot. So, in 2005, here are the goals:

1) Get 10 schools subscribed to LIVEtheLIFE by June 2005;
2) Get a record deal for me / Sell songs to major labels;
3) Release Kartoonista's comic book under Superblessed Media's publishing arm;
4) Put more emphasis into Perfect-Proposals.com;
5) Read twelve spirituality books in one year, and the Bible twice;
6) Lose 40 pounds more; and
7) Bring the praise and worship ministry of my local church to that next level.

I have concrete plans of bringing each of these plans to fruition, and I need to meet with God daily to ensure I'm getting those instructions right. :) What a great year up ahead, the perfect opportunity to do great things for Jesus!

I pray that God also gives y'all great direction this year. Be superblessed!

No comments: